Empowering People with
Empowering People with
Working with AppGeo has been a pleasure. They have always communicated effectively. They have built trust at every step of the process.
– Patrick Whiteford, GIS Group Manager, Arizona DOT
The AppGeo team always brings a highly consultative and engaging approach to the table, and they are experts in application modernization and effectively anything involving our amazing platform and use cases involving geospatial services.
– Jack O’Connell, Sr. Account Executive, Google
I just want to say that it was a pleasure working with the folks at AppGeo. They are experts in their field … I highly recommend them.
– Pennsylvania Department of Human Services
Overall this [Spatial IQ] is one of the best investments I make with my budget.
– Eric Knapp, Zoning Enforcement Officer, Town of Westbrook, CT
Contracting with AppGeo is Easy
AppGeo has been approved on term or master contracts for Federal, State and municipal agencies, enabling streamlined contracting. Contact us to identify the right contract vehicle for your project.
Our Texas contracts include:
- Texas – DBITS – Geospatial IT Services
- Texas – GIS Software (QAQC and professional GIS consulting services)
- Texas StratMap Contract for Digital Map Data, Software and Services
- Texas – Google Branded Products and Services
On-line access to AppGeo’s GSA Schedule Authorized Price List 2018-2023 and contract ordering information, and the option to create an electronic delivery order are available through GSA Advantage! (www.GSAAdvantage.gov, AppGeo’s Contract # is: GS-35F-0001P)
We’ve built AppGeo just for you.
AppGeo has been perfecting its geospatial consulting practice for 30 years. We’ve pioneered an integrated 4 part approach to make you successful whatever stage of GIS maturity you’ve reached or type of challenge you are facing.
1. Provide the absolute best professional GIS consulting services.
This is the bedrock. We offer a full range of strategy, data, analysis and app development services, and hire the best talent to deliver it.
2. Give customers the full advantage of the best products and platforms.
No software provider has a lock on the geospatial technology marketplace. It’s dynamic and evolving. You deserve access to modern and proven technology. Through our partnerships and research, we help you find it, evaluate it, and use it.
3. Fill in the gaps with our own solutions, tools, and integration strategies.
Our product team’s full stack software engineers and developers ensure the completeness and ROI of your geospatial investments. We build tools and solutions that complement commercial products, such as our Giza data streaming appliance and our MapGeo platform.
4. Ensure customer success through knowledge transfer and managed services.
Our Spatial IQ managed services program gives you access to ongoing technical support, system performance monitoring and continuous improvements, and knowledge transfer to build internal capacity.
The best way to get started, contact AppGeo for a free strategy session:
- Proven combinations of geospatial products and services.
- Scalable, high performance mapping platforms like Google and HERE.
- High quality, low-cost aerial imagery from Hexagon using our Giza tile streaming tool.
- Strategic planning for GIS program improvement.
- Expert managed services for GIS programs.
We’ve already done the research. Benefit from our experience and innovative thinking:
- Stay current with the industry trend to adopt cloud-based mapping platforms and the benefits for your organization
- Find out how to get started with pay-as-you-go Platform as a Service models, and how to manage costs.
- Stay up to date on the enormous benefits of blending commercially available spatial data with your own authoritative data (see our Blended Data blog and webinar).
- Discover the cost savings you can realize from subscription-based imagery content programs in this deep dive into the Hexagon Content+ imagery program
Learn about alternative strategies for creating and maintaining state data layers in our three part webinar series for the National States Geographic Information Council (NSGIC).
Whichever industry you come from, chances are we’ve helped deliver location intelligence:
- Public Safety
- Land Management
- Public Health
- Emergency Management
- Financial Services
- And many more!