Ⓡ – Managed Services for Google Maps Platform
If you have questions on GMP, all you have to do is ask. Our team can’t wait to work with you.
If you ever find yourself asking, “Can I do this with Google Maps?,” or “How do I use this API?”, or “What is the most cost-effective way to use this API?” then Spatial IQ is for you. Don’t let questions stop your team from moving ahead with Google Maps. As a Google Premier Partner certified in Location-Based Services, we’re plugged into the Google ecosystem. We either know the answer or we know how to get it efficiently.
What do you want to achieve?
At AppGeo, we are all about helping you do more with your data and platform technology, and that’s where Spatial IQ for Google Maps Platform comes in. Spatial IQ brings in our team of mapping technology experts to solve tough problems and get the most value possible per API call.
Through the Spatial IQ program, you schedule consultation with AppGeo Google Maps Platforms experts at your convenience. We’ve seen hundreds of use cases, and can help you with questions about documentation or APIs. We also help you validate your interpretation of the Terms of Service for your applications.
As a part of a Spatial IQ engagement, AppGeo can quickly answer tough questions while helping refine your spatial stack; taking into account the best practices we have developed over years of Google Map technology implementation projects.
This program is especially relevant for:
- Project Teams taking on new Google Map projects to ensure API best practices are implemented from the start
- Business Managers looking to more deeply understand the Google Maps Platform and Terms of Service or project API costs based upon the technical approach being laid out.
- Developers who would benefit from having access to AppGeo’s experienced geospatial application development team.
Sample topics for Spatial IQ for Google Maps consulting includes:
- Best practices guidance for:
- All Google Maps APIs
- Building simple and effective spatial user experiences
- Spatial data manipulation and management
- Geospatial tool guidance
- Cloud resourcing and deployment considerations for mapping apps
- Tracking and reporting API usage and billing.
- Estimating Google Maps costs based on user session profiles.
- Leveraging Google Maps to help answer your organization’s spatial questions and address new use cases.
- Comparing and contrasting spatial resources
- Access to our Help Desk and training resources
The folks at AppGeo did a great job on assessing our needs based on our limited knowledge with Google Maps. They provided clear solutions when needed, but they also provided us with general guidance so that we could attempt to solve the issues ourselves.
Spatial IQ for Google Maps strategy sessions help with:
- Navigating terms of service
- Optimizing usage of APIs (such as autocomplete)
- Solving geocoding problems
- Optimizing calls within the Places API
- Tracking Google Maps API usage
Whatever stage of the process you are at in your Google Maps implementation, our team is here to ensure your success.
Get Your Google Maps Strategy Session
Whether you are a first time adopter trying to get started, or a Power-User agency looking to optimize and roll out your next big project using Google Maps APIs, when you sign up for Spatial IQ, you are given access to AppGeo Google Maps experts for a full year, who are ready to assist with questions, discuss issues, and make recommendations.
Common Google Maps Implementation Questions
As a Premier Google Partner, AppGeo is available to help new customers understand Google Maps API best practices to solve business workflows and minimize Google Maps costs. One of the advantages of Spatial IQ is that our team will train you in how to fully exploit the Google Maps Platform usage tracking console.
AppGeo works with many different customers who have questions about terms of service. For Spatial IQ clients, AppGeo can offer detailed insights and advice, including how other organizations have successfully navigated terms of service to stay in compliance and optimize their use of the technology.
The ease in which clients can stand up a map is a strength of the Google Maps Platform. It is true that in an afternoon, a web technology developer can bring a store locator or data visualization project into existence. However, the user experience associated with the implementation and the costs to run that resource as public or internal engagement increases can vary greatly depending upon the specific Google Maps Platform requests being made.
A Spatial IQ consulting engagement is the fastest way to select the right API’s and apply the best web map development practices.