AppGeo’s Google Maps Platform expertise
ensures your team’s success
We are the Google Maps Partner that guides you through the API selection process
Interactive maps your users know and love. Advanced map styling that fits your brand. 3D, Street View and more.
- Static Maps API
- Static Street View API
- Maps Embed API
- Elevation API
- Dynamic Maps (JS)
- Dynamic Street View (JS)
Best-in-class traffic and routing. Detailed directions from point A to B. Multimodal support for vehicles, walking, transit, and biking.
- Roads API
- Distance Matrix API
- Directions API
Over 200 million detailed points of interest. Save time with autocomplete. Geocode with confidence.
- Geocoding API
- Geolocation API
- Place Details API
- Place Photos API
- Time Zones API
- Autocomplete API
- Current Place (JS)
Google Maps Platform (GMP) is one of the most powerful toolboxes for bringing location intelligence into your organization.
- It gives developers the tools they need to combine location-based functions with Google’s vast place, streetview, and base map data.
- It is fast and reliable because the Platform leverages the performance and scalability of Google Cloud.
- It provides the best user experiences because of user familiarity with Google Maps
AppGeo’s wraparound services make it easy to get started
- Identify the right Google Maps APIs for your use case.
- Get started for free, and unlock volume discounts.
- Manage your subscription cost effectively on the Google Console.
- Create custom applications with “build for” or “build with” design and development services.
- Support when you need it though our Spatial IQ™ Managed Services Program.
Build Unbreakable Mapping Systems
The AppGeo team always brings a highly consultative and engaging approach to the table, and they are experts in application modernization and effectively anything involving our amazing platform and use cases involving geospatial services.
Jack O’Connell, Sr. Account Executive, Google
Customize Your User Experiences
Our purpose is to assist health care providers with the implementation of successful telehealth programs and to help patients locate telehealth services and have a positive experience using telehealth. The mapping application AppGeo built for us using Google products is an innovative tool and a huge benefit to those we serve in our large region covering AK, ID, MT, OR, UT, WA, and WY.
– Matt McCullough, PhD – Director of Telehealth Services, UETN (Utah Education & Telehealth Network)
AppGeo built this ridiculously simple to use, yet extraordinarily useful Telehealth finder for NRTRC. Read the story.
Help For Your Developers
The folks at AppGeo did a great job on assessing our needs based on our limited knowledge with Google Maps. They provided clear solutions when needed, but they also provided us with general guidance so that we could attempt to solve the issues ourselves and save hours.
Express Your Data Geographically
The Rutgers University campus map built by AppGeo with Google Maps integrates several data systems, such as Rutgers’ ArcGIS Online account and Archibus facilities database. Building information, public transportation, parking, biking, real estate and utilities data are always up to date. Secure login provides additional data and features for campus staff and facility managers.
– Michele Giorgianni, AppGeo Project Manager
AppGeo’s job is to help you
- Learn how to get started for free.
- Contact AppGeo for a price quote and guidance on choosing the right APIs based on your use cases.
- Check out our self-help Google Maps Platform video library on The Mapping Channel.